Exinda SD-WAN enables cost-effective internet access and network solutions for any size business, apartments, hotels & other multi-tenant buildings. Exinda SD-WAN aggregates the capacity of two or more (or optionally as many as eight or twelve) T-1, DSL or modem services and two USB-based cellular data cards. This provides increased access bandwidth for downloaded traffic equal to the combined bandwidth of the aggregated links, even to a single user.
Exinda SD-WAN can provide this higher access capacity and more reliable internet access at a much lower cost than comparable-bandwidth and expensive fiber optic or T-3 access service. It has a 1U rack-mountable form factor with silent active cooling.
Some of Exinda SD-WAN features:
- Link Failure Recovery & Link Failover
- In case of Internet access failures, Exinda SD-WAN appliance keeps the ongoing sessions alive by re-transmitting the lost packets over the available access lines, even for sessions in progress, without loss of data integrity
- Traffic Monitoring & Shaping
- You can monitor traffic via graphical plots over the seconds/minutes/hours/days/months. Filter and shape various realtime and non-realtime traffic types
- Virtual Interfaces with WAN & Traffic Management
- Supports virtual interfaces that have real physical WAN interfaces. Specific types of traffic can then be selectively filtered onto the virtual interface to take advantage of the load-balancing and failover capabilities
- Transparent Zero-touch Installation
- The existing LAN does not require any changes. you do not need coordination, new equipment or software
- Advanced QoS Algorithms
- All traffic routed through is intelligently managed to prioritize real-time applications. Additionally, it implements a unique set of proprietary propriety algorithms to improve inbound real-time traffic latency metrics specifically for VoIP apps
- Dynamic DNS Load Balancing
- You can configure Exinda SD-WAN to provide Dynamic DNS load-balancing for inbound requests for internally hosted servers such as web-server, FTP-server, mailserver, etc.
- Cellular 3G, 4G LTE WAN Connection
- Supports 2 USB ports for cellular 3G/4G/LTE data cards. The cellular WAN links can be configured as fail-over or always on
- Exinda Network Orchestrator Compatibility
- Complements and is fully compatible with Exinda Network Orchestrator for added traffic shaping via application classification as well as acceleration between different sites
For more information, please reach out to GFI@lifeboatdistribution.com.