In today’s digital world, the causes of data loss are constantly evolving. In response, Acronis has been leading a movement to address these modern risks with an approach that combines the safety of traditional data protection with cutting-edge cybersecurity countermeasures. Acronis calls this next generation approach “cyber protection.”
Now Acronis is planning the world’s largest gathering of cyber protection professionals. Called The Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2019, the two-and-a-half-day conference will be focused on improving the protection of critical digital assets and systems.
Slated for October 13–16, 2019 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Resort, the conference promises to be the must-attend event for IT infrastructure managers, CIOs, service providers, value-added resellers, ISVs, and developers.
In promoting the next generation of cyber protection solutions, Acronis argues that effective digital defenses must address the Five Vectors of Cyber Protection — ensuring the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security of data (nicknamed SAPAS).
The Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2019 will explore this new reality in depth and attendees will learn how cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cloud services are being deployed to protect against the kinds of data loss and security breaches that can devastate modern organizations and infrastructure.
In crafting the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2019 agenda, Acronis has drawn from numerous business and thought leaders whose experience and expertise will highlight the importance of cyber protection, including:
- Robert Herjavec, global cybersecurity entrepreneur, co-host of TV’s Shark Tank, former Cybersecurity Advisor for the Government of Canada, and member of the US Chamber of Commerce Task Force for Cybersecurity.
- Keren Elazari, internationally recognized security analyst, researcher, writer and speaker. Covers emerging security technologies as an independent strategic analyst. Works with leading Israeli security firms, government organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
- Eric O’Neill, former undercover field operative for the FBI who helped capture the most notorious spy in United States history, Robert Hanssen, a 25-year veteran of the FBI and the first Russian cyber spy.
- Lance Crosby, Founder, CEO and Chairman of StackPath, and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 Southwest. Founder of SoftLayer Technologies, which he grew into a $400 million global business before selling it to IBM.
- Linda Babcock, Professor of Economics and Chair of the Department of Social and Decision Sciences at Carnegie Mellon University. Fortune Magazine named her book, Women Don’t Ask: Negotiation and the Gender Divide as one of the 75 smartest business books of all time.
- SB – Serguei Beloussov, Founder and Chief Executive of Acronis. Entrepreneur and business executive with a 24-year history of building, growing, and leading high-performing, multi-national high-tech companies in North America, Europe, and Asia.
A full list of speakers is available at acronis.events/summit2019/#s-speakers.
Registering for the Summit
Registration for the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2019 is now open – and a discounted “Early Bird” price of $560 is available until August 31, 2019. Anyone interested in the future of cyber protection is encouraged to register today by visiting acronis.events/summit2019.