Quest Data Protection and Unified Endpoint Management (DP/KACE) will be hosting a series of Technical Webinars. The goal of these sessions is to provide technical trainings to the Technical Partner Community as though the presenter and the audience were in the same room. There will be very little PowerPoint involved in the sessions, with a focus on features and functionality versus pretty slides and talking points. Quest has chosen to alternate the topics between DP and KACE in the hopes that you will attend all of the sessions, not just the ones for the products that you are most focused on.
Quest is very proud of their award winning products and they want to make sure that their technical community is aware of where their products are today and where they will be in 18 months. They have come a long way since they departed Dell in November 2016 and are anxious to show you where they are going, directly from the people who support their partner community.
We hope you can take the time to join Quest for all of the sessions and if you cannot attend and would like to review the content from a specific session, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and he can help coordinate.
- Nov 12: Getting the Most Out of Your KACE Service Desk – Jillian Salamon
- Dec 3: vFoglight in a NetVault Environment – Luke Vinton
- Dec 10: KACE Cloud Mobile Device Management – James Rico
- Dec 22: Windows 10 Migrations Made Easy with Quest KACE – Jamie Cerra
- Jan 7: Archiving to the Cloud with Rapid Recovery – Paul Spisak
- Jan 14: Endpoint Security, from Dock to Dumpster – Jason Morano
- Feb 4: Why Use Storage Groups in QoreStor – Mike Ritten
For any questions or further information, feel free to contact Jay Cittadino at email@example.com.