Digital Transformation is here, and the mainframe is playing a big part. But how secure is your mainframe? How well protected is your data?
Malicious data breaches are becoming more common, and large organizations are becoming more exposed. Who will be next?
Join Barbara Ballard, Product Manager at Micro Focus, for the second in a series of webinars that explore the imperatives for modernizing access to host applications and data, and best practices for making them more secure.
Topics that are covered
- Identity management for mainframes
- Data protection and regulatory requirements
- Security policy alignment
- Needs-based access to resources and data
- Configuration and change management
Technology strategies that are discussed
- Data masking
- Multi-factor authentication
- Automated sign-on
- Integration with enterprise Identity Access Management architectures and practices
Attend this session to learn about best practices for mainframe application security and data protection. To enable your organization to fully deliver on the promise of Digital Transformation, with security in mind, and data protection built in.
Bring a Colleague!
Don’t forget to share this invitation with your colleagues in Enterprise Security, Identity Management, Data Security, Compliance, Application Planning, Development and Operations, and those concerned with achieving the benefits of modernized host mainframe application and data access.