Who is Bluebeam?
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for architects, engineers & construction (AEC) professionals worldwide.
What is Bluebeam Revu Mac?
Revu Mac delivers core PDF editing, markup and collaboration capabilities to Mac-based professionals. It enables project teams to markup data across the entire project lifecycle and streamline workflow processes to increase productivity.
Plus, every seat of Revu Mac includes Bluebeam Studio, a collaboration platform that connects project partners worldwide in real time on the same set of centralized documents.
What’s New in Revu Mac 1.9.2?
Compare two documents and Revu will automatically cloud the differences, eliminating the need for tedious manual comparisons.
Print Current View
Print the current page view in Revu without having to crop or select a specific area.
Dim a document’s content to make markups more visible.
Easily align and distribute markups on a document by right-clicking and selecting Alignment.
Adjustable Scroll Settings
Ability to manually adjust scroll speed and direction in Revu’s Preferences.
Resolved Issues and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Revu could crash when creating multiple length measurements in untitled viewports.
- Improved printing of certain types of raster documents.
- Spell Check preferences are now saved in Text Boxes.
- Added Page Up/Down keyboard shortcuts for navigation.
- Added display of units (e.g. mm, cm, inches) to Markups List.
For more information, visit bluebeam.com or contact your Lifeboat Sales Territory Rep at 1-800-847-7078.